This position will report directly to the head of maintenance.
No experience necessary.
- Perform regular maintenance on asphalt plant and field operations equipment. This will include climbing ladders at considerable heights and carrying heaving objects.
- Monitor plant components and notify plant manager of changes or parts in need of repair.
- Must be willing to accept training on plant systems, equipment operation, and repair of plant equipment, etc.
- Must work in safe, professional manner, following company Safety Program policies and OSHA regulations.
- Other miscellaneous duties include but not limited to; general labor, shoveling, performing necessary equipment maintenance, assisting the head of maintenance as needed.
Work Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to walk over rough and uneven terrain and be able to stand up to 12 hours a day on occasion.
- Must have the ability to bend, stoop, kneel, and twist; use hands to grasp; use arms to reach; raise hands above head; sit; climb; and balance.
- Carrying objects up to 75 lbs
- Must be comfortable with confined spaces
- Exposed to all weather elements
- Exposed to high noise levels